Omivis | Eye Wash
- Sterile isotonic ophthalmic solution for eye wash.
- With Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Eyebright.
- Cleanses, refreshes and soothes the eyes, eliminating irritants to which the eyes may be exposed.
- Once opened, use within 90 days.
- It does not contain benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine or thimerosal.
- Medical device.
OmiVis is a solution for the hygiene and hydration of the eyes. Thanks to its delicate formulation, it is ideal for sensitive eyes. Its use allows to eliminate irritants such as dust, pollen, chlorine from swimming pools and others. In addition, OmiVis restores the hydrolipid balance of the eyes.
Hyaluronic Acid: It is a natural building block of the human body, which is found naturally in the tear film (1). The use of topical hyaluronic acid provides a reduction of symptoms in dry eyes (2) and allows a protection of the corneal endothelium in a natural way.
Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Euphrasia Officinalis fluid extract, disodium edetate, isotonic buffered solution pH 7.2.
Instructions for use: After washing your hands, fill the cup with the solution. Tilt your head slightly forward and place the cup over your eye. Hold the cup steady and tilt your head back with your eye open and allow the solution to wash out of your eye for a few seconds. Repeat as needed and with fresh solution for each eye, as many times as you like. Rinse the cup with the solution and allow it to air dry.
Shelf Life: 36 months.
Net Content: 100 mL.
Presentation: Bottle with sterile ophthalmic solution and a cup for eye washing.
1) Calles J, et al. Hyaluronic acid and its ophthalmological applications. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 5.1-2011.
2) Figuereido E, et al. Use of hyaluronic acid in Ophthalmology. Arch. Bras. Ophthalmol. Vol 73-1. 2010.