Ocumill | Eye Drops
- Sterile and isotonic ophthalmic solution, with Chamomile and Mallow.
- Hydrates and refreshes, recommended for red or irritated eyes.
- Compatible with contact lenses.
- Once opened, use within 90 days.
- Medical device.
Ocumill is an ophthalmic solution that cools, hydrates and relieves red eyes. It is ideal for the cases of:
- Eye irritation due to wearing contact lenses for longer than the required time.
- Eye discomfort in closed environments, in the presence of smoke or air conditioning.
- Foreign body sensation in the eye due to excessive exposure to sunlight, wind and dust.
- Irritation from intense reading or computer use.
Red eyes are described as a dilation of the blood vessels on the ocular surface that are characterized by pain, itching, dryness and redness in the connective tissue. The origin may be due to environmental reasons such as smoke, dust, sun, chlorine present in swimming pools and pollution or lifestyle such as excessive exposure to a computer monitor. If this condition is persistent or very painful, do not hesitate to see a doctor for a professional evaluation of your eyes.
Ingredients: Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) fluid extract, Malva (Malva sylvestris) fluid extract, disodium edetate, isotonic buffered solution pH 7.2.
Instruction for use: Place one to two drops in each eye, one or more times a day, according to need or the indication of a specialist. For contact lens wearers, put two to three drops on the lens before or after use. Put drops on contact lenses while wearing them several times a day or as needed.
Shelf Life: 36 months.
Net Content: 15 mL.
Presentation: Bottle with sterile ophthalmic solution with dropper.
1) Cronau H, et al. Diagnosis and management of red eye in primary care. Am Fam Physician. 2010 Jan 15;81(2):137-44.