Alovis | Ophthalmic Gel
- Sterile isotonic ophthalmic solution with Hyaluronic Acid 0.3% and Aloe Vera.
- Lubricates, hydrates and soothes dry eyes.
- Compatible with contact lenses.
- Once opened, use within 90 days.
- Medical device.
AloVis gel is an ophthalmic gel solution that lubricates and hydrates dry eyes. It is ideal for the cases of:
- Eye dryness
- Insufficient tear production.
- Intensive use of contact lenses.
- Eye discomfort in closed environments, in the presence of smoke or air conditioning.
- Foreign body sensation in the eye.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Hyaluronic Acid 0.3%, disodium edetate, isotonic buffered solution pH 7.2.
Instruction for use: Place one to two drops in each eye, one or more times a day, according to need or the indication of a specialist. For contact lens wearers, put two to three drops on the lens, before inserting or while wearing, several times a day or as needed.
- Net Content: 10 mL.
- Presentation: Bottle with sterile ophthalmic solution with dropper.
Hyaluronic Acid: It is a natural building block of the human body, which is found naturally in the tear film (1). The use of topical hyaluronic acid provides a reduction of symptoms in dry eyes (2) and allows a protection of the corneal endothelium in a natural way.
1) Calles J, et al. Hyaluronic acid and its ophthalmological applications. Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 5.1-2011.
2) Figuereido E, et al. Use of hyaluronic acid in Ophthalmology. Arq. Bras. Ophthalmol. Vol 73-1. 2010.